Luncheon salad – Egyptian cheeses – Luncheon is one of the processed meats, which is included in many diets that many people eat, in addition to its wonderful taste, after luncheon is one of the quick and easy meals that can be eaten anywhere without the need for fire or cooking utensils
- The calories in lunch are high, which is 32 grams, and it contains saturated fat by 12 grams, and it contains polyunsaturated fats of about three and seven out of ten grams, and
- monounsaturated fats by 15 grams, so we find that luncheon contains high levels of Fat, and we shouldn’t have too much of it if we want to lose weight.
- Luncheon contains cholesterol by 55 milligrams, potassium and sodium, and sugars for two and three out of ten grams. All vitamins are beneficial to the body.
- Luncheon contains calcium for 9 milligrams, iron for nine out of ten milligrams, and it also contains a percentage of magnesium.
- Luncheon does not contain useful nutrients, so it should not be relied upon as the main meals, and we should not eat luncheon continuously because a lot of it causes many diseases.
There are no reviews yet.